dowhatthouwilt

Sunday, June 05, 2005

MONEY
Oh the devil may do what the devil may dare
But that devil doesn't give a damn now
So you can take and you can make what your money can buy
And you know it's gonna be alright now

Ma-ma-ma mary wanna be my baby
Mary wanna be mary wanna be rich now
Money gets in the sack
Saying money makes the world go around and around

So come on baby, show me the money! Yeah, yeah, yeah

Money money
Give me what I want now
Money money money
Money Money
It's all I ever need now
Money Money money

Get a car, get a woman, get a credit card
Yeah I know what I want and I know how to get it
So don't you try to deny that there's nothing money can't buy
I'm a wolf in a dog eat dog world

So come on baby
I want a nickle of your love!

CHORUS

BRIDGE
So you spend your life spending all your money and you won't go far
Cause at the end of the day it won't matter anyway what you do or say
That's the price you pay
It doesn't matter anyway now, way now honey way now honey, yeah!

CHORUS
Give me your hard earned money
Give me, give me your hard earned money
That's all

6 Comments:

At 6:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"just take me in....and keep me from the rain."

looking forward to your gig soon.

 
At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rock On Singapore was alright but kinda disappointing. =(

-Visa
http://www.visakan.diary-x.com

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Nura said...

Nah wasn't disappointed. Everything happens for a reason. Still loving all the fun we get from your gigs tho! \m/ !!

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Katherine Kirana said...

hey.
happen to pas by this blog so
I'm dropping by
Hahaha..
~Kath

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

chi flat iron, north face jackets, vans shoes, uggs outlet, marc jacobs, north face outlet, herve leger, reebok outlet, soccer jerseys, nike huarache, ugg pas cher, insanity workout, ghd, hollister, wedding dresses, soccer shoes, mcm handbags, canada goose outlet, ugg boots, mac cosmetics, abercrombie and fitch, ferragamo shoes, canada goose, babyliss pro, beats by dre, longchamp, celine handbags, p90x, ugg, rolex watches, instyler, ugg australia, birkin bag, canada goose jackets, ugg boots, giuseppe zanotti, uggs outlet, ugg boots, nike roshe run, valentino shoes, nfl jerseys, asics running shoes, bottega veneta, lululemon outlet, mont blanc, jimmy choo outlet, new balance shoes

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger chenlina said...

chenlina20160506
oakley vault
hollister outlet
toms shoes outlet online
ray ban sunglasses
nike air jordan
toms shoes
coach factory outlet online
ray ban sunglasses discount
lebron james shoes 13
adidas outlet
louis vuitton
nike store
ray ban sunglasses
coach factory outlet
coach outlet
oakley outlet
ray ban sunglasses
polo ralph lauren
michael kors outlet clearance
louis vuitton outlet
ray ban sunglasses
jordan concords
ray bans
caoch outlet
michael kors outlet
oakley sunglasses
michael kors handbags
michael kors handbags
air max 90
ralph lauren outlet
hollister outlet
true religion
cheap jordans
fake watches
asics outlet
ed hardy clothing
nike free run
adidas shoes
kobe 9
jeremy scott shoes
as

 

Post a Comment

<< Home