dowhatthouwilt

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Bring me back all your wild whimsical fancies

I remember the days and nights we'd spend alone in your room. Where we didn't need to do anything or say anything and we would just be as we are, soulmates. I remember the times where I would wipe your tears and hold your hand and, though weakened by the blades of love myself, I would try my best to be there for you. Because i wanted to. Because we touched each other's hearts in a way that nobody could ever replace. Because ours is a love that transcends our physical distance. And though I know that in his arms you sleep tonight, in each other's souls we stil reside. Even after all this time, even after all this while, I still miss you from the bottom of my heart.

When I finish shows with the band, I walk and stand and I greet our fans. The fans who make us happen with their love and enthusiasm for our music. The very people who keep us passionate. And I thank them, I thank them as much as I can personally. But there'll always be that part of me that knows all this will be temporary. The moment we fail to produce another hit single, or the moment we start getting predictable, it'll all go away like the blink of an eye.

We've struggled and we've prevailed for so long that I've become numb to the essence of the person I used to be. I've grown so detached from everyone and I can't relate with anyone anymore, because I don't even know how to relate with myself. It's safer to retreat and reside and refrain from committing yourself too much to one person. At least that way they won't ever take you for granted. They won't ever get the opportunity to see you weakened. and you will continue being the two dimensional person they believe you are. It's easier that way.

But every once in a while, for a few minutes or so, it seeps in.

Seeps into the cracks and erodes.

And then I find myself missing you again

Why do I do what I do, why do I keep going when I feel there's soemthing broken on the inside.

One day we will meet again
High up far away and above the rest of the world.
Isolated but not alone
:)

5 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't relate to anyone...

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger fei said...

HARLO .. lolz .. great performance at damai on wednesday.. i didnt know a local could be so awesome .. i was blown away..black maria! black maria! go ronin

 
At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two of Us

- The Beatles

Two of us riding nowhere
Spending someone’s hard earned pay
You and me Sunday driving
Not arriving on our way back home
We’re on our way back home
We’re on our way home
We’re going home

Two of us sending postcards
Writing letters on my wall
You and me burning matches
Lifting latches on our way back home
We’re on our way home
We’re on our way home
We’re going home

You and I have memories
Longer than the road
That stretches out ahead

Two of us wearing raincoats
Standing solo in the sun
You and me chasing paper
Getting nowhere on our way back home
We’re on our way back home
We’re on our way home
We’re going home

You and I have memories
Longer than the road
That stretches out ahead

Two of us wearing raincoats
Standing solo in the sun
You and me chasing paper
Getting nowhere on our way back home
We’re on our way back home
We’re on our way home
We’re going home
We’re going home.

 
At 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there,

I was going through a bad day when I read your post.God you would not know how bad my whole day became after that.To me it's harder to relate to yourself that to relate to anyone else around you.

Everytime I go to ronin's gigs, I'll see you hanging around with fans,chatting with them and taking pictures.I'm sure all the fans appreciate your care a lot, me included (:

Then I thought,it would be nice to see what Levan really is like.I mean not that crazy frontman on stage, entertaining the audience.I guess I would never know.

Maybe you're searching for that someone you long to know.I'm sure he's deep down inside of you,Levan.You just got to need time,lots of time,but I'm sure that one day you'll find him.I don't expect people to understand me because till now I don't even know who the hell I am.

I still see you wearing your KISS band tees,singing,doing your thing with loads of fans being your audience even ten years down the road (: It's not about how many #1s you have on lame radio charts,I'm sure there's a lot more that fans can connect with the band.For me,it's the sincerity that you show.

Maybe this is a hell load of crap to you but I really don't know what else to say.Man this is long but I hope you understand what the shit I'm talking about.


-
when you realise you've lost your soul
don't frantically search through the woods
or stare hard at the sky
because one day the man you once knew
will come standing right next to you

(: blessed be

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

chi flat iron, north face jackets, vans shoes, uggs outlet, marc jacobs, north face outlet, herve leger, reebok outlet, soccer jerseys, nike huarache, ugg pas cher, insanity workout, ghd, hollister, wedding dresses, soccer shoes, mcm handbags, canada goose outlet, ugg boots, mac cosmetics, abercrombie and fitch, ferragamo shoes, canada goose, babyliss pro, beats by dre, longchamp, celine handbags, p90x, ugg, rolex watches, instyler, ugg australia, birkin bag, canada goose jackets, ugg boots, giuseppe zanotti, uggs outlet, ugg boots, nike roshe run, valentino shoes, nfl jerseys, asics running shoes, bottega veneta, lululemon outlet, mont blanc, jimmy choo outlet, new balance shoes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home