dowhatthouwilt

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

To the rumour mongers, and the rumours about moi.!

Oh... I've heard some juicy rumours about myself circulating through the vines!

This always baffles me because people who know me and are close to me know this really well; I like seclusion and I always hang out with a very selective group of friends. I hate social parties, light conversation and I love void decks and the East. No one will catch me at clubs regularly nor social parties. If they do, it is probably a case of mstaken identity (i.e. some other albino person with long hair? lol ok I know, chances are low haha)

Anyway, here are some rumours I heard about myself. It might be a tad bit narcissistic to post them aloud, but hey it's my blog!

I've tried to address all these rumours with as much professionalism as I can master. Those of you reading will find my answers very eloquent and comprehensive. I've put much thought and effort into getting the words just right...a balance of politeness and a clear explanation is necessary in addressing these important issues...So here goes..

Rumour #1: "Hey Levan, I heard that you have AIDS!"

My reply:





Rumour #2: "Hey Levan, I hear your band Ronin think they are better than everyone else!"


My reply:



(And I think we suck btw...)


Rumour #3: "Hey Levan, I hear you fuck all your female teenage groupies!!!"


My reply:
Fuck you, kangaroo! lol



Rumour #4: "Hey Levan, I hear you keep 6 girlfriends at once!"


My reply:






Rumour #5: "Hey Levan, I hear you drink a lot and love the wild partying life!"


My reply:





____

And there it goes!
I think I've handled these rumours very nicely! It fact, I might have been overly nice to a fault! I am seriously considering the option of running as a politician for our lovely government.

Now to the mother fuckers who call my close friends my 'teenage groupies', I think you need to find better things to do. Like maybe take up a hobby or re-introduce the rave of stamp collecting. Or start masturbating and saving your semen in a jar and give it to your mother as a Mother's Day gift.

Eeee that's gross. Levan you are one sick fuck! I slap myself then you know.

HUH?!

Ok I shall start a rumour about myself now.

I dress up in women's clothes and I eat bras for breakfast!

Ok nevermind I"m not making sense.

hee hee! :D
_____

I remember how it was growing up, always feeling like such an oddity and out of place. In fact I still feel that way. No matter how many times we hit the stage to perform. I've accustomed myself to it, and I wear it on my sleeve. I believe that all of us, in our own little ways, feel out of place sometimes. I believe we all have our moments sitting in our room and not knowing where we fit in in this world. Perhaps mine is of a more physical obviousness, but I think on the inside, somewhere in our soul, we feel that pinch of loneliness sometimes. Of being misunderstood, and misinterpretted, and feeling unimportant to the grand plan of things.


To those that feel that way, don't.
Don't let anyone ever tell you what you are worth and what your life means. Because that is a decision left in your own hands.
And remember, everytime that tingle of loneliness and uncertainty creeps in, love is everlasting. And you see it in your friends and family.

Never give up on your dreams.

Because if you take away your dreams, what are we left with but an empty shell of broken promises to ourselves.

15 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

like fuck those ppl lah!
we know the real lerping, (:

 
At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuck those people and screw their asses! how can they say such things about you. burn in hell to all the mutherfuckers who made rumours about levan.

 
At 4:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you. :) Its hard to 'stay strong' when all you face is opposition sometimes..just by being yourself. but its random encouragements from pple like you that make those difficult days seem a little less lonely :)

 
At 5:25 AM, Blogger Cheryl said...

EH. you're much more philosophical than you look. or than i thought.. surprise, surprise. ^^ (no offence)

haha. nice replies anw.. precise, straight to the point, and comprehensive! xD

Post-Script: we met, but no, you dont know me. (in case you're wondering who the fk am i)

 
At 2:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

but some of those juicy bits are so true! you know i know. (:

 
At 2:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, life would be boring without misconceptions :P
levan

 
At 5:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice replys to those fucken-rumors :) i swear some people have no life. How do bras taste? okok. im becoming lame. just shoot me

 
At 7:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bras for breakfast? funny.

 
At 6:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"can i cum on u soon"... now now...do u remember typing this.. or u need proof.....

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

louboutin, louis vuitton outlet stores, louis vuitton outlet, coach factory outlet, tory burch outlet, michael kors outlet, true religion jeans, polo ralph lauren outlet, prada handbags, jordan shoes, burberry outlet, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, air max, prada outlet, longchamp handbags, true religion jeans, louboutin outlet, coach purses, coach outlet, gucci outlet, ray ban sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses cheap, christian louboutin shoes, louis vuitton handbags, oakley sunglasses, nike shoes, louis vuitton, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, air max, tiffany and co, chanel handbags, michael kors outlet, coach outlet store online, louboutin, kate spade outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, tiffany and co, kate spade handbags, burberry outlet, nike free, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

chi flat iron, north face jackets, vans shoes, uggs outlet, marc jacobs, north face outlet, herve leger, reebok outlet, soccer jerseys, nike huarache, ugg pas cher, insanity workout, ghd, hollister, wedding dresses, soccer shoes, mcm handbags, canada goose outlet, ugg boots, mac cosmetics, abercrombie and fitch, ferragamo shoes, canada goose, babyliss pro, beats by dre, longchamp, celine handbags, p90x, ugg, rolex watches, instyler, ugg australia, birkin bag, canada goose jackets, ugg boots, giuseppe zanotti, uggs outlet, ugg boots, nike roshe run, valentino shoes, nfl jerseys, asics running shoes, bottega veneta, lululemon outlet, mont blanc, jimmy choo outlet, new balance shoes

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

louboutin, swarovski crystal, karen millen, hollister clothing store, ugg, iphone 6 cases, moncler, hollister, canada goose uk, ray ban, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, moncler, gucci, hollister, montre homme, converse shoes, canada goose, pandora charms, lancel, supra shoes, canada goose, converse, moncler, toms shoes, timberland boots, moncler, rolex watches, pandora jewelry, parajumpers, moncler, coach outlet store online, juicy couture outlet, links of london, oakley, louis vuitton, thomas sabo, moncler, vans, wedding dresses, ugg, swarovski, canada goose, air max, moncler outlet, baseball bats, air max, ralph lauren, pandora charms

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

ugg boots, longchamp outlet, louboutin outlet, prada handbags, tiffany jewelry, longchamp, sac longchamp, air max, ralph lauren pas cher, tiffany and co, longchamp pas cher, nike outlet, kate spade outlet, nike air max, oakley sunglasses, uggs on sale, replica watches, gucci outlet, louis vuitton outlet, louboutin, air jordan pas cher, nike roshe run, nike free, chanel handbags, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin outlet, prada outlet, louis vuitton, nike air max, tory burch outlet, nike free, oakley sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, jordan shoes, polo ralph lauren outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin shoes, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, burberry, louboutin pas cher, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton, ray ban sunglasses, ugg boots, michael kors, replica watches, louis vuitton outlet, longchamp outlet

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger chenlina said...

chenlina20160506
oakley vault
hollister outlet
toms shoes outlet online
ray ban sunglasses
nike air jordan
toms shoes
coach factory outlet online
ray ban sunglasses discount
lebron james shoes 13
adidas outlet
louis vuitton
nike store
ray ban sunglasses
coach factory outlet
coach outlet
oakley outlet
ray ban sunglasses
polo ralph lauren
michael kors outlet clearance
louis vuitton outlet
ray ban sunglasses
jordan concords
ray bans
caoch outlet
michael kors outlet
oakley sunglasses
michael kors handbags
michael kors handbags
air max 90
ralph lauren outlet
hollister outlet
true religion
cheap jordans
fake watches
asics outlet
ed hardy clothing
nike free run
adidas shoes
kobe 9
jeremy scott shoes
as

 
At 1:19 AM, Blogger jeje said...

air max 90
yeezy boost
kate spade handbags
links of london sale
golden goose sneakers
adidas ultra boost 3.0
nike air zoom structure 19
jordan retro
adidas neo online shop
true religion jeans

 

Post a Comment

<< Home